Top 25 Sales KPIs of 2010
With more than 150 Sales KPI examples, the Sales Functional Area is one of the most representative categories on smartKPIs.com. Selecting the right Sales KPI examples may be a challange due to the variety of options.
The Top 25 Sales KPIs of 2010 report is a comprehensive analysis on the most popular Sales KPIs in 2010, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About the Sales functional area
Sales & Customer Service functional area on smartKPIs.com refers to the activities conducted to exchange the organization's goods and / or services for financial value and provide a series of additional services to customers pre-, during and post-sales. It includes two sub-categories:
- Customer Service
KPIs in the Sales functional area on smartKPIs.com refer to the amount of sales, the productivity and efficiency of agents / sales persons and how they contribute to the retention of customers and their satisfaction.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Sales KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for the Sales function, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Sales KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Sales Department in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- % Sales growth in stores open at least 12 months
- # All commodity volume (ACV) distribution
- $ Revenue by product
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers valuable insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2010 which are necessary for assessing and optimizing performance if you want to excel in the Sales industry.
The top five KPIs are:
% Sales growth in stores open at least 12 months
% All commodity volume (ACV) distribution
$ Revenue by product
% Sales quota attainment
$ Revenue per successful call.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0118142
- Publication date: November 1, 2011
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 3.9 MB
- Pages: 72
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 Sales KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 Sales KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details