Top 25 Customer Service KPIs of 2010
Customer Service is for most organizations a key internal capability that requires close monitoring due to its impact on the business overall. smartKPIs.com contains close to 100 Customer Service KPI examples, making it a key resource for understanding this category of KPIs.
The Top 25 Customer Service KPIs of 2010 report is a comprehensive analysis on the most popular Customer Service KPIs in 2010, selected by the number of views from the smartKPIs.com community.
About the Customer Service functional area
"Service remains a critical component for product marketers in today's dynamic, interconnected global marketplace", as Philip Kotler has argued in 2002. Customer Service stands for an organization's capability in offering specific services for their customers, at their required qualitative level to respond to their needs and wants. KPIs refer to the time efficiency responsiveness as perceived by the customers, as well as the quality of the services and responses offered.
The Customer Service capability within organizations has become of crucial importance, as it can make the difference between an average and a top seller and it can provide a sustainable competitive advantage by cutting-edge processes and services that competitors cannot imitate easily.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Customer Service KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for the Customer Service function, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Customer Service KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Customer Service function in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- % On-time delivery
- # Time to rectify defects
- % Customer complaints due to poor service or product quality
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers crucial information on the top 25 KPIs of 2010 which are necessary for assessing and improving your performance in the Customer Service sector.
The top five KPIs are:
% On-time delivery
# Time to rectify defects
% Customer complaints due to poor service or product quality
# Call handling time
% First contact resolution rate
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0118032
- Publication date: November 1, 2011
- File format: PDF
- Download size 3.86 MB
- Pages: 72
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 Customer Service KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 Customer Service KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details