Top 25 Advertising KPIs of 2011-2012
Modern advertising was created with the innovative techniques used in tobacco advertising beginning in the 1920s, most significantly with the campaigns of Edward Bernays. As the economy expanded across the world, advertising grew with it.
The Top 25 Advertising KPIs of 2011 - 2012 report contains a thorough analysis on the most popular Advertising KPIs in 2011-2012, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About Advertising as a Functional Area
Advertising is a marketing intrument for communication, used to encourage and persuade the audience to adopt a desired behavior towards the organization and its products or services. Its main goal is to attract new customers and increase sales. KPIs focus on measuring the efficiency of advertising initiatives and campaignes and their impact on the public.
Advertising sub-categories on smartKPIs.com are:
- Advertising Costs;
- Audience Reach;
- Advertising Impact;
- Audience Exposure;
- Advertising Revenues.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Advertising KPIs of 2011-2012 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for Advertising as a functional area, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs … Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Advertising KPI examples in 2011-2012 on smartKPIs.com;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for Advertising in 2011-2012, top 3 is made of:
- $ Cost per exposure
- % Target Rating Points (TRPs)
- $ Advertising expenditure
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Provides valuable information on the top 25 KPIs of 2011-2012 which are necessary for assessing and optimizing your performance in the Advertising industry.
The top five KPIs are:
$ Cost per exposure
% Target Rating Points (TRPs)
$ Advertising expenditure
% Reach (Rating Point)
% Advertising expenditures on TV local stations.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0128021
- Publication date: November 1, 2012
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 12 MB
- Pages: 76
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Advertising as a Functional Area
- Top 25 AdvertisingKPIs of 2011-2012 List
- Appendix A: Related Reports
- Appendix B: Training courses
- Appendix C: Advisory services
- Appendix D: Technology solutions
- Appendix E: Glossary of terms
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details