Top 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010
The Restaurant industry (Food and Beverage Service) is included on smartKPIs.com as a sub-category of Hospitality & Tourism and relates to all services regarding food and beverage serving.
The Top 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010 report is a comprehensive analysis on the most popular KPI examples for the Restaurant industry in 2010, selected based on the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About the Restaurant industry
Restaurants are responsible with the provision of complete meals or drinks fit for immediate consumption, whether in traditional restaurants, self-service or take-away restaurants, whether as permanent or temporary stands, with or without seating. Also, it can include the service of food and beverages to a group as part of an organized event, where services occur to all guests within a specific time frame.
Typical KPIs used for this industry focus on resources consumption, customer satisfaction with the quality of service and process flows within the food and beverage serving facility.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs in Food and Beverage Service by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Restaurant KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Restaurant in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- $ Revenue per available seat hour (RevPASH)
- % Canceled reservations
- # Complaints per restaurant order
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers valuable insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2010 which are necessary for assessing and optimizing your performance in the Restaurant management sector.
The top five KPIs are:
$ Revenue per available seat hour (RevPASH)
% Canceled reservations
# Complaints per restaurant order
% Positive feedback from guests
% Reserved tables.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0118042
- Publication date: November 1, 2011
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 4.05 MB
- Pages: 72
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details