Restaurant Performance Management System Toolkit
The Restaurant Performance Management System Toolkit is a ready-to-use collection of pre-populated templates for managing performance of restaurants.
The toolkit provides the instrumentary needed to put in place a sound and comprehensive restaurant performance management and measurement system.
- Restaurant Performance Management System Architecture - a visual snapshot of the overall system for managing and measuring performance within the restaurants, including the system tools and processes and the connections between them.
- Restaurant Desired State of Evolution - the visual representation of the restaurant's desired evolution for the following 3 to 5 years, in terms of mission, vision, targets, values and value drivers, with its three levels: Purpose & Identity, Desired State and Vision Statement.
- Restaurant Strategy Map - the mapping of the restaurant's (annual) strategic objectives and the relations between them, grouped by the four Balanced Scorecard perspectives.
- Restaurant Performance Scorecard - the collection of the most important KPIs for managing the performance of the restaurants at strategic level, derived from the objectives in the Restaurant Strategy Map, also grouped by the BSC perspectives.
- Restaurant Performance Dashboard - the repository of the most relevant KPIs for the Hospitality & Tourism industry.
- Restaurant Portfolio of Initiatives - the collection of the initiatives conducted within the restaurants, reflecting the objective the initiative responds to, the status of each initiative, the person responsible, budget allocated, start and end date and other similar data.
- Monthly Restaurant Performance Management Process - the representation of the flow within the monthly performance management process, including actions such as data collection, completion of the performance reports, communication of the performance results, performance review meetings and establishment of performance improvement initiatives.
Customizing the Restaurant Performance Management System Toolkit
- While pre-populated with thoroughly documented KPIs and other sample data, the templates in the toolkit can be customized by customers for internal use within their organization;
- Renaming, adding new data into the spreadsheets and changing templates' design can be easily done without affecting the integrity of the templates;
- A Restaurant Performance Management System Toolkit Administrator Guide is included with each purchase, making templates' customization for the specific needs of each restaurant an easy process;
- Template customization support is provided by at cost by the smartKPIs.com team.
Buy now the Restaurant Performance Management System Toolkit and benefit of this valuable resource immediately by downloading it electronically upon checkout!
- Category: Performance Management Toolkit
- Product ID: sK0116261
- Publication date: 1 August 2011
- File format: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2007 and PDF
- Download size: 2 MB
- Files: 9
- A ready-to-use toolkit with a set of 7 pre-populated templates used for managing and measuring Restaurants performance;
- All templates are filled in with relevant data, their use requiring limited effort for adaptating to the organization's specific needs;
- All KPIs that populate the Restaurant Performance Scorecard and Restaurant Performance Dashboard are in complete documentation form, making their use an easy process;
- A complete set of tools for developing and using a comprehensive Restaurant Performance Management System;
|"smartKPIs.com provided a simple yet powerful
scorecard and dashboard model to start building
our own with our business intelligence tools."
|"I was pleasantly surprised of the level of experience
and knowledge of the smartKPIs.com team. The toolkit
delivered was what I had anticipated to be."
|Humberto E Della Torre, El Salvador||Alex Giammona, Australia|
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details