Top 25 Compliance and Audit Management KPIs of 2011-2012
Compliance is used to verify that businesses are being performed in strict compliance to approved requirements, especially in high-risk activities. The management audit is very useful for the evaluation methods and managers in their decision making process.
The Top 25 Compliance and Audit Management KPIs of 2011 - 2012 report contains a thorough analysis on the most popular Compliance and Audit Management KPIs in 2011-2012, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About Compliance and Audit Management ;as a Functional Area
Compliance and Audit refer to conducting business activities according to established guidelines, specifications or legislation. Depending onthe type of the organization – public or private, auditors check its output against certain characteristics. The two terms, although different, are closely connected: compliance audits check on the implementation of written manuals, procedures and work instructions, while the management audit focuses on results, evaluating the effectiveness and suitability of controls, by challenging underlying rules, procedures and methods.
Compliance and Audit Management sub-categories on smartKPIs.com are:
- Compliance Policy Awareness;
- Internal Control;
- Non-compliance Issues;
- Audit Frequency;
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Compliance and Audit Management KPIs of 2011-2012 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for Compliance and Audit Management ; as a functional area, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Compliance and Audit Management ; KPI examples in 2011-2012 on smartKPIs.com;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for Compliance and Audit Management in 2011-2012, top 3 is made of:
- - ;# Frequency of inventory audit
- - ;% Deals where current state due diligence is performed
- - ;% Regulatory fines due to billing noncompliance
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers valuable insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2011-2012 which are essential for assessing and optimizing your performance in the Compliance and Audit Management sector.
The top five KPIs are:
# Frequency of inventory audit
% Deals where current state due diligence is performed
% Regulatory fines due to billing noncompliance
% Coverage of total audit universe
% Updated policy and procedures.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0128051
- Publication date: November 1, 2012
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 12.1 MB
- Pages: 76
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Compliance and Audit Management ;as a Functional Area
- Top 25 Compliance and Audit Management ;KPIs of 2011-2012 List
- Appendix A: Related Reports
- Appendix B: Training courses
- Appendix C: Advisory services
- Appendix D: Technology solutions
- Appendix E: Glossary of terms
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details