Individual Performance Management Toolkit
Individual Performance Management System - Guide was designed to provide managers and human resources professional with an overview of the structure, the must-have pieces of an individual (employee) performance management system and quick guides for implementation.
This guide is provided in PDF format only - for the customizable option of these materials please refer to our Individual Performance Management Complete Toolkit.
- Individual Performance (IP) Architecture - represents the backbone of this toolkit as well as the starting point in your individual performance management system implementation or improvement.
- 15 pre-populated and customizable templates that include one template and one example for each of the documents you might choose to employee in as part of an IPM system:
- Job Description
- Carreer Plan
- Individual Performance (IP) Roadmap
- Individual Performance (IP) Scorecard
- Behaviors Commitment
- Initiatives Portfolio
- Development Plan
- Daily Log
- Individual Performance (IP) Evaluation
- Informal Feedback Guide
- Behaviors Framework
- Competencies Framework
- Training Plan at Organizational Level
- Rewards and Recognition List
Individual Performance (IP) Roadmap
Individual Performance (IP) Scorecard
Individual Performance (IP) Evaluation
Behaviors Framework, a pre-populated template highlighting a way to organize the key behaviors that your organization chooses to use and communicate as expectations for all its employees
Competencies Framework, a pre-populated template indicating how to group the key competencies your organizations chooses to use and communicate as expectations for its employees
Training Plan at Organizational Level
- 3 relevant policy templates for Performance Management, Rewards and Learning
- Performance Management Policy
- Rewards and Recognition Policy
- Training Policy
- 4 quick guides to help you implement an individual performance management system. It presents the steps to be followed in such an implementation, along with useful tips and best practices.
- Process Guide highlights and explains the different stages of the individual performance management process, the key players and their roles and responsibilities in the process, as well as the documents that are involved in the process and tips for success. It can be used by human resources professionals as a quick guide or can be edited and sent to managers and employees as a communication material and reference supporting the individual performance management process.
- Setting Objectives provides two alternatives for setting up objectives, explains how to cascading objectives from one level in the organization to another, highlighting the steps in cascading objectives. It also mentions examples of scales used in measuring progress in achieving objectives and lists pros and cons for measuring overall performance solely based on results in achieving objectives.
- Competencies Setting mentions benefits of using competencies and competencies model, defining key concepts, types of competencies. It then details how to use competencies in practice, mentions sources and methods for identifying the specific competencies relevant to roles in your organization. An example of how to integrate a competency in the development plan is also included, together with a list of competencies.
- Behaviors Setting presents the importance of using behaviors as part of the individual performance management process, defines key terms and then emphasizes the steps in identifying and also in employing behaviors as elements of the individual performance plan. It also presents examples of scales used in assessing behaviors.
- A complete set of tools for designing, implementing and improving an individual performance management system.
- 1 architecture model for your individual performance management system (editable)
- 15 pre-populated templates (editable)
- 3 examples of relevant policies (editable)
- 4 quick guides to help your implementation (editable)
- 1 guide combining all of the above elements in PDF format in order to be easily reviewed and compared
- All templates are filled in with relevant data, their use requiring limited effort for adaptation to the organization's specific needs
|"smartKPIs.com provided a simple yet powerful
scorecard and dashboard model to start building
our own with our business intelligence tools."
|"I was pleasantly surprised of the level of experience
and knowledge of the smartKPIs.com team. The toolkit
delivered was what I had anticipated to be."
|Humberto E Della Torre, El Salvador||Alex Giammona, Australia|
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details