Top 25 Portfolio Management KPIs of 2010
Portfolio Management KPIs are essential for monitoring the health of organizational initiatives. smartKPIs.com provides a wide diversity of rofolio and Project Management KPIs, with over 100 KPI examples documented in this functional area and many others in comlementary areas.
The Top 25 Portfolio Management KPIs of 2010 report is a comprehensive analysis on the most popular Portfolio Management KPIs in 2010, selected by the number of visualizations they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About the Portfolio Management functional area
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) is a management process designed to help organizations acquire and view information about all their projects, then sort and prioritize each project according to certain criteria, such as strategic value, impact on resources and cost among others.
Portfolio Management KPI examples on smartKPIs.com refer to the diversity, structure and impact of the portofolio of projects.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Portfolio Management KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular Project Portfolio Management KPIs by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Portfolio Management KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Project Portfolio Management functional area in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- # Projects per project manager
- % Time spent for new projects development
- % Project managers to staff ratio
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Provides indispensable knowledge of the top 25 KPIs of 2010 which are necessary for assessing and improving your performance in the Portofolio Management area.
The top five KPIs are:
# Projects per project manager
% Time spent on new projects development
% Project managers to staff ratio
# FTEs assigned per project
# Milestones per project plan.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0118092
- Publication date: November 1, 2011
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 3.91 MB
- Pages: 72
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 Portfolio Management KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 Portfolio Management KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details