Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010
In recent times, the Business Consulting industry has witnessed periods of market volatility, as a result of the changing economic conditions that marked businesses in many other industries. In this context, measuring and managing performance becomes integral to being viable and the use of KPIs in the professional services sector a key ingredient to sustainable growth.
The Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010 report provides insights into the state of Business Consulting performance measurement today by listing and analyzing the most visited KPIs for this industry on smartKPIs.com in 2010.
About the Business Consulting industry
Business consulting companies provide a wide range of value added activities, from general management, planning and strategy advisory, to specialized consulting in areas such as marketing and market entry, HR consulting, corporate finance, technology and others. What sets business consultants apart is their familiarity with the service area they specialize in.
Highlights from the report
The Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010 report offers an overview of the most popular KPIs in the business consulting industry by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Business Consulting KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Professional Services industry in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- % Realization rate
- % Chargeable ratio
- % Employee utilization rate
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Evaluates the top 25 KPIs of 2010 which are vital for assessing and improving performance if you want to excel in the Business Consulting sector.
The top five KPIs are:
- $ Cost of goods sold (COGS)
- # Days in accounts receivable
- % Billing accuracy
- $ Selling, general and administrative expenses (SG&A expenses)
- $ Working capital per employee
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0118042
- Publication date: November 1, 2011
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 3.99 MB
- Pages: 72
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details