Top 25 Knowledge Management KPIs of 2010
Knowledge Management (KM) represents one of the core internal capabilities that can enhance organizational learning, knowledge development and generate competitive advantage through intangible assets. The use of KM KPIs assists in monitoring and documenting the value added by initiatives in this area.
The Top 25 Knowledge Management KPIs of 2010 report is a comprehensive analysis on the most popular KM KPIs in 2010, selected by the number of views from the smartKPIs.com community.
About the Knowledge Management functional area
Knowledge Management refers to identify, create, represent, distribute and enable the knowledge embodied in individuals or embedded in organizational processes or practice. Its added value stands in the effectiveness with which the managed knowledge enables the members of the organization to deal with today's context. KPIs refer to Knowledge Management practices used within the organization, their efficacy and efficiently implementation.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Knowledge Knowledge KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for the KM function, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Knowledge Management KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Knowledge Management function in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- # Average age of documents in knowledge repository
- % Employees that contribute to the knowledge base
- % Documents in non-enterprise repositories
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers valuable insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2010 which are necessary for assessing and improving your performance in the Knowledge Management industry.
The top five KPIs are:
# Age of documents in knowledge repository
% Employees that contribute to the knowledge base
% Documents in non-enterprise repositories
% Documents rarely accessed
# Internal knowledge sharing platforms.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0118042
- Publication date: November 1, 2011
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 3.97 MB
- Pages: 72
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 KM KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 KM KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details