Top 25 Enterprise Architecture KPIs of 2011-2012
In recent years, it has become apparent that a key benefit to be gained from enterprise architecture is the ability to support decision making in changing businesses.
The Top 25 Enterprise Architecture KPIs of 2011 - 2012 report contains a thorough analysis on the most popular enterprise architecture KPIs in 2011-2012, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About Enterprise Architecture as an Industry
Enterprise Architecture sustains the organization to establish a decision framework that enables its various parts to articulate how information and technology can be used in the context of business strategy. KPIs refer to the role Enterprise Architecture plays in business development and the business methods used for assuring the organization's structure and processes are connected to the strategic objectives.
Enterprise Architecture sub-categories on smartKPIs.com are:
- Information Architecture
- Enterprise Arhitecture Compliance
- Enterprise Arhitecture Costs
- Business Planning
- IT Reliability
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Enterprise Architecture KPIs of 2011-2012 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for enterprise architecture as an industry, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Enterprise Architecture KPI examples in 2011-2012 on smartKPIs.com;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for IT in 2011-2012, top 3 is made of:
- # System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) exceptions granted
- # Enterprise applications used per employee
- # Frequency of IT governance as an agenda item in the IT board meetings
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers vital insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2011-2012 which are necessary for assessing and optimizing performance if you want to excel in the Enterprise Architecture sector.
The top five KPIs are:
# System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) exceptions granted
# Enterprise applications used per employee
# Frequency of IT governance as an agenda item in the IT board meetings
% IT systems integrated
% Cost of strategic investments in technology.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0128121
- Publication date: November 1, 2012
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 10.02 MB
- Pages: 76
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Enterprise Architecture as an Industry
- Top 25 Enterprise Architecture KPIs of 2011-2012 List
- Appendix A: Related Reports
- Appendix B: Training courses
- Appendix C: Advisory services
- Appendix D: Technology solutions
- Appendix E: Glossary of terms
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details