Top 25 Crops KPIs of 2011-2012
The Top 25 Crops KPIs of 2011 - 2012 report contains a thorough analysis on the most popular Crops KPIs in 2011-2012, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About Crops as an Industry
Crops include the production of crop products, covering also the forms of organic agriculture and the growing of genetically modified crops. Agricultural activities exclude any subsequent processing of the agricultural products. However, the preparation of products for the primary markets is included here. The division excludes field construction.
Crops sub-categories on smartKPIs.com are:
- Irrigation System;
- Land Preparation;
- Agriculture Technology;
- Agriculture Equipment.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Crops KPIs of 2011-2012 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for Crops as an industry, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs … Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Crops KPI examples in 2011-2012 on smartKPIs.com;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for Crops in 2011-2012, top 3 is made of:
- # Fertilizer consumption
- % Adequacy of irrigation
- % Agricultural water intensity
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers valuable insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2011-2012 which are essential for assessing and optimizing your performance in the Crops sector.
The top five KPIs are:
# Fertilizer consumption
% Adequacy of irrigation
% Agricultural water intensity
# Weight of fruit production per plant
# Fruit weight.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0128521
- Publication date: November 1, 2012
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 12.1 MB
- Pages: 76
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Crops as an Industry
- Top 25 Crops KPIs of 2011-2012 List
- Appendix A: Related Reports
- Appendix B: Training courses
- Appendix C: Advisory services
- Appendix D: Technology solutions
- Appendix E: Glossary of terms
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details