Top 25 Corporate Travel KPIs of 2011-2012
Corporate travelling is a very popular phenomenon. As organizations are constantly expanding their boundaries, even beyond the national territory, travelling is an important component that sustains business relations.
The Top 25 Corporate Travel KPIs of 2011 - 2012 report contains a thorough analysis on the most popular Corporate Travel KPIs in 2011-2012, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About Corporate Travel as a Functional Area
Corporate Travel Management indicates the company's strategic approach to travel. The KPIs focus on the travel policy implementation, the negotiations with all vendors, day-to-day operation of the corporate travel program, traveler safety and security, credit-card management, travel and entertainment cost management.
Corporate Travel sub-categories on smartKPIs.com are:
- Corporate Travel Planning
- Corporate Travel Financials
- Corporate Travel Policy
- Environmental Impact
- Corporate Travel Alternatives.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Corporate Travel KPIs of 2011-2012 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for Corporate Travel as a functional area, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Corporate Travel KPI examples in 2011-2012 on smartKPIs.com;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for Corporate Travel in 2011-2012, top 3 is made of:
- $ Cost of trip
- $ Agency transaction fee
- % Online booking adoption rate
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers valuable insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2011-2012 which are essential for assessing and optimizing your performance in the Corporate Travel sector.
The top five KPIs are:
$ Cost of trip
$ Agency transaction fee
% Online booking adoption rate
# Travel expense productivity
% ROI of business travel
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0128071
- Publication date: November 1, 2012
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 12.2 MB
- Pages: 76
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Corporate Travel as a Functional Area
- Top 25 Corporate Travel KPIs of 2011-2012 List
- Appendix A: Related Reports
- Appendix B: Training courses
- Appendix C: Advisory services
- Appendix D: Technology solutions
- Appendix E: Glossary of terms
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details