Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2011-2012
The business consulting industry was born as a result of companies from all industries needing specialized service to grow or consolidate their business. Hence, consultancy is a support industry for organizations from different domains of activity.
The Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2011 - 2012 report contains a thorough analysis on the most popular business consulting KPIs in 2011-2012, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About Business Consulting as an Industry
Business consulting activities provide advice and assistance to companies on various organizational issues, such as corporate finance, operations, marketing and public relations strategies or change management. KPIs focus both on consulting operations (billing, time management) and on assessing performance of projects, type of services or consultants.
Business consulting sub-categories on smartKPIs.com are:
- Business Consulting Revenues;
- Business Consulting Staff;
- Business Consulting Costs;
- Business Consulting Projects;
- Business Development.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2011-2012 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for business consulting as an industry, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs … Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Business Consulting KPI examples in 2011-2012 on smartKPIs.com;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for business consulting in 2011-2012, top 3 is made of:
- % Realization rate
- % Employee utilization rate
- % Chargeable ratio
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers valuable insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2011-2012 which are essential for assessing and optimizing your performance in the Business Consulting sector.
The top five KPIs are:
% Realization rate
% Employee utilization rate
% Chargeable ratio
# Labor multiplier
$ Profit per project.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0128491
- Publication date: November 1, 2012
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 12 MB
- Pages: 76
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Business Consulting as an Industry
- Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2011-2012 List
- Appendix A: Related Reports
- Appendix B: Training courses
- Appendix C: Advisory services
- Appendix D: Technology solutions
- Appendix E: Glossary of terms
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details