This training course will provide a wide understanding of team management strategies, by revealing the steps that should be followed by leaders and managers who seek to reach performance within their teams.
You will understand how a team functions and how its members can become determined to work together and achieve the same purpose: organizational performance.
3 Key business benefits
- Increase your team’s engagement for the business, by promoting unity and mutual support;
- Ensure efficient task delegation through clearer team’s role and goals setting;
- Nurture a performance culture within your organization, by building teams that are oriented towards common organizational goals.
- Determine the existing fit between the current teams within your organization;
- Avoid conflicts by anticipating them through a rigorous analysis;;
- Reinforce your team management by using positive appraisal and by focusing on the existing strong aspects;
- Identify difficult group dynamics and avoid conflicts;
- Develop an effective communication based on constructive feedback within the teams.
- Comprehend how teamwork affects your business;
- Analyze a team fusion process;;
- Identify and work with the strengths and weaknesses of a team;
- Explore a team’s full potential and capacity;
- Adapt your management style to team members and goals;
- Learn how to match people and tasks for a structured, effective distribution of workload.
The Learning Assessment Quiz will take place at the end of the second day of training.
Day 1 – Introduction to team management
The context of team manangement
- Team management within the organization;
- Importance of team management;
- Team work encouragement.
The role of Team Management
- Activity: Identify your team's potential for performance and collaboration;
- Performant teams within the organization;
- Difference between leadership and team management.
Team management skill set
- Synchronize priorities across the teams;
- Activity: Create the profile of a successful team manager;
- Team performance measurement tools.
Team management outcomes
- Team performance and results evaluation;
- Difference between performant teams and functional teams;
- Activity: Identify key outcomes that can only be delivered within a team context
Day 2 – Implementing team management
Building the team
- Efficient communication;
- Responsibilities within a team;
- Activity: Identify the characteristics of a performant team;
Reaching a performant team
- Activity: Practice various feedback techniques;
- Leadership typologies;
- Resolution of team conflicts.
Maintaining a performant team
- Activity: Determine successful teambuilding activities;
- Motivation factors and activities for teams;
- Changes within the team.
Team management performance review
- Team performance review vs. team management review;
- Review frequency;
- Decision making and need improvements.
Review and Learning assessment quiz
- Course review;
- 10 takeaways to apply in your organization;
- Learning assessment quiz;
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details