The Library Dashboard is a ready-to-use instrument for managing and measuring performance of libraries. The tool contains a repository of the most relevant KPIs for the Library Dashboard, documented in detail and illustrated in graphs based on sound data vizualization principles.
Library Dashboard components
- Dashboard - represents a repository of the most relevant KPIs used in Libraries.
- Data repository - contains accurate data collected in order to generate performance results on the main page of the Dashboard, with the most recent targets and progress on performance.
- KPI catalogue - contains a detailed list of the Library KPIs monitored in the Dashboard - from KPI name to definition, subordinate measures, calculation formula, etc.
- KPI description - is a documentation file for each KPI, that supports an accurate and standard identification of the KPI, making it specific and inteligible for everyone using it.
Why use the Library Dashboard
- Monitoring performance results, creating a linkage between KPIs and performance reports;
- Generating tactical actions based on the most relevant Library KPIs;
- Linking tactical actions with performance results.
Customizing the Library Dashboard
- While pre-populated with KPIs and other relevant data, the template can be customized for the specific needs of the organization;
- Renaming, adding new data into the spreadsheets and changing template design can be easily done without affecting the integrity of the template;
- A Library Dashboard Administrator Guide is included with each purchase, making template customization an easy process.
- Template customization support is provided by at cost by the smartKPIs.com team.
Buy now the Library Dashboard and benefit of this valuable resource immediately by downloading it electronically upon checkout!
- Category: Performance Dashboard
- Product ID: sK0116281
- Publication date: 1 August 2011
- File format: Microsoft Office Excel and Word 2007
- Download size: 0.8 MB
- Files: 2
- A ready-to-use tool used for managing and measuring library performance;
- The template is filled in with relevant data, its use requiring limited effort for adapting to the organization's specific needs;
- A complete KPI documentation model to be used for all KPIs that populate the Library Dashboard;
- Optimal performance data vizualization, using traffic lights and other visual aids.
|"smartKPIs.com provided a simple yet powerful
scorecard and dashboard model to start building
our own with our business intelligence tools."
|"I was pleasantly surprised of the level of experience
and knowledge of the smartKPIs.com team. The toolkit
delivered was what I had anticipated to be."
|Humberto E Della Torre, El Salvador||Alex Giammona, Australia|
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details