Certified Performance Audit Professional Online Course
The Performance Maturity Model Framework embeds in its development over 8 years of research in the field of performance architecture development and the use of maturity models for capability maturity levels diagnosis.
This educational program presents a rigorous approach to diagnosing and auditing the maturity of performance architectures for 5 capabilities: strategic planning, performance measurement, performance management, performance culture and employee performance management. It involves the use of a proprietary Integrated Performance Maturity Model Framework with the scope of mapping maturity gaps and identifying a set of next actions that will ensure the progression to the next maturity level
Key business benefits
- Ensure you have the right tools, processes and people in the right place for your Performance Management System;
- Identify the weaknesses of your current Performance Management Framework and learn how to shift from one maturity level to the next one;
- Maximize the added value generated by your Performance Management System, by elevating current practices to best practices;
- Educate stakeholders to be oriented towards continuous learning and improving;
- Justify investments in process improvement.
- Understand how to deploy and conduct a performance audit process;
- Learn how to use the Performance Maturity Model Framework as part of the audit methodology;
- Develop the ability to interpret the data and perform statistical analysis based on the survey results received;
- Gain clear understanding and insights for reviewing performance management documents produced by the organization assessed;
- Learn how to build and customize an audit interview guide;
- Find out how to develop clear, accurate and relevant audit reporting conclusions;
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral abilities to present recommendations and gain organizational buy-in.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. You will receive the Certified Performance Audit Professional diploma after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. This certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance management field.
What is the difference between the face-to-face course and the online course?
The course structure is the same, regardless of the delivery method. However, the autonomy given by the self-paced instruction is balanced by the lack of live interaction with the facilitator and other participants while attending.
What are the prerequisites for taking a course?
There is no prerequisites required.
Who should I contact if I have questions throughout the course?
You can communicate with your instructor through the eLearning forum or by email. You are highly encouraged to use these modes of communications.
How do I register for an online course?
You can register for an online course the same way you would register for any training course organized by The KPI Institute.
If you enroll through The KPI Institute Store you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions for accessing your online course. If you enroll by fax or telephone, you will also receive your confirmation by email.
How can I download course materials?
Downloadable course materials are available on our eLearning Platform. These include course slides, assignment templates and supplemental documents that will help you brush up or dive deeper on concepts within that course. However, video presentations are not available for download.
What kind of computer equipment do I need in order to take an online course?
Operating Systems: Windows 7 and newer, Mac OSX 10.6 and newer, Linux - chromeOS.
Who do I contact for technical support?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, contact our Customer Service team: email@example.com or +61 3 9028 2223
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details