Certified Performance Management Systems Audit Professional
The KPI Institute’s Certified Performance Management Systems Audit Professional online training course makes use of over 10 years worth of research on the use, improvement, and management of maturity models, for an organization’s capability maturity diagnosis.
Through our comprehensive, self-paced learning program, you will know how to assess and compare performance management systems, through the perspective of 5 different capabilities – strategic planning, performance measurement, performance management, performance culture, and employee performance management.
- Ensure you have the right tools, processes and people in the right place for your Performance Management System;
- Identify the weaknesses of your current Performance Management Framework and learn how to shift from one maturity level to the next one;
- Conduct a full maturity assessment for one organization by accessing for free our full methodology (all 5 capabilities);
- Obtain premium recognition for your skills as a Certified Performance Audit Professional.
- Understand how to deploy and conduct a performance audit process;
- Learn how to use the Performance Maturity Model Framework as part of the audit methodology;
- Develop the ability to interpret the data and perform statistical analysis based on the survey results received;
- Gain clear understanding and insights for reviewing performance management documents produced by the organization assessed.
Module 1 - Performance Management Fundamentals
- Strategic Planning Essentials
- Performance Measurement Essentials
- Performance Improvement Essentials
- Employee Performance Management Essentials
- Performance Culture Essentials
Module 2 - Performance Management System (PMS) Audit
- Key Terminology
- Audit Typology
- Audit Principles
- The Role of PMS Audit
- Audit Objectives, Scope and Criteria
- The PMS Audit as a Project
- The PMS Audit as a Process
Module 3 - Maturity Assessment Methodology
- What are Maturity Models?
- Integrated Performance Management Maturity Model
- Assessment methdology
- Maturity levels
Module 4 - Evidence-based assessment
- Data collection for evidence-based assessment
- Documents presentation - Strategic planning
- Documents presentation - Performance measurement
- Documents Presentation - Performance Improvement
- Documents Presentation - Employee Performance Management
- Documents Presentation - Performance Culture
- Documents Presentation - General Management Tools
- Documents Sampling
- Documentation Tutorial
Module 5 - Perception-based assessment
- Data collection through survey
- Data analysis for survey results
- GPA Unit online platform for assessment - Tutorial
Module 6 - Interviews
- Interview Guide Development
- Conducting Interviews
Module 7 - Data analysis
- Data consolidation: Documents, Survey and Interviews
- Final maturity score interpretation
- Data interpretation case study
Module 8 - Audit outputs
- Audit outputs and communication
- Audit report structure
- Audit conclusions and recommendations
- Roadmap for continuous improvement
Module 9 - Course review
- Course review
What is the difference between the face-to-face course and the online course?
The course structure is the same, regardless of the delivery method. However, the autonomy given by the self-paced instruction is balanced by the lack of live interaction with the facilitator and other participants while attending.
What are the prerequisites for taking a course?
There is no prerequisites required.
Who should I contact if I have questions throughout the course?
You can communicate with your instructor through the eLearning forum or by email. You are highly encouraged to use these modes of communications.
How do I register for an online course?
You can register for an online course the same way you would register for any training course organized by The KPI Institute.
If you enroll through The KPI Institute Store you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions for accessing your online course. If you enroll by fax or telephone, you will also receive your confirmation by email.
How can I download course materials?
Downloadable course materials are available on our eLearning Platform. These include course slides, assignment templates and supplemental documents that will help you brush up or dive deeper on concepts within that course. However, video presentations are not available for download.
What kind of computer equipment do I need in order to take an online course?
Operating Systems: Windows 7 and newer, Mac OSX 10.6 and newer, Linux - chromeOS.
Who do I contact for technical support?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, contact our Customer Service team: email@example.com or +61 3 9028 2223
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details