Top 25 State Government KPIs of 2010
As public service organizations at central administration level provide the structural framework for managing a state’s affairs, accountability to citizens is of primary concern. The use of KPIs for tracking and improving performance is today a must for guiding the journey to improving the quality of administrative and economic activities.
The Top 25 State Government KPIs of 2010 report is a comprehensive analysis on the most popular KPIs for State Government in 2010, selected based on the number of views received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About State Government
The State / Federal Government sector includes the exercise of public policy or authority over a state or federal political unit. State public administration includes activities of a governmental nature, such as enactment and judicial interpretation of laws and their pursuant regulation, as well as the administration of programs based on public policy, through legislative activities, taxation, public safety and order, immigration services, foreign affairs and the administration of government programs and departments. KPIs are used to monitor
the quality of state administration, through its interventions in the core social-economic areas mentioned above.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 State Government KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs in State Government by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 State Government KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the State Government industry in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- % Government basic services available online
- $ Gross national product per capita
- % Online public procurement
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers valuable insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2010 which are necessary for assessing and optimizing performance if you want to excel in the State Government sector.
The top five KPIs are:
% Government basic services available online,
$ Gross National Product (GNP) per capita
% Online public procurement
# Food production per capita
# Highway network length.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0118042
- Publication date: November 1, 2011
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 3.81 MB
- Pages: 72
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 State Government KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 State Government KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details