Top 25 Logistics Distribution - 2016 Extended Edition
The Top 25 Logistics and Distribution KPIs – 2016 Extended Edition report compiles the most popular 25 KPIs used by the logistics and distribution industry throughout 2009 and 2015. One of the most important benefits that this report brings is an international perspective on the most popular Logistics and Distribution KPIs. They provide quantifiable measurement of the main components that lead to a successful implementation of logistics and distribution strategies.
The Top 25 Logistics and Distribution KPIs – 2016 Extended Edition provides a complete hands-on experience in working with KPIs as it contains not only 2 pages of detailed documentation for each KPI, but also interesting articles on best practices in terms of KPI selection and documentation.
By emphasizing the use of KPIs today, the Top 25 Logistics and Distribution KPIs – 2016 Extended Edition is a valuable resource for any professional looking to refresh an existing performance measurement system or to promote the use of KPIs in the organization. The report is meant to provide the reader with the following:
- Unique insights into the smartKPIs.com community profile as per country breakdown, organization size, industry affiliation, job title, managerial role, and performance related job titles.
- A new and enhanced design for the KPI Documentation Form that reveals an unparalleled two pages’ format.
The Top 25 Logistics and Distribution KPIs list not only itemizes the Top 25 Logistics and Distribution KPIs on smartKPIs.com, as per the popularity of the selected indicators on the online community platform, but also provides comprehensive insight into the logistics and distribution industry overall.
A new and improved collection of the most popular retail KPIs on smartKPIs.com, the Top 25 Logistics Distribution KPIs-2016 Extended Edition introduces a distinctive, unprecedented design of the KPI Documentation Form. Specifically developed to take the reader one step closer to an efficient KPI monitoring and reporting process, the Top 25 Logistics Distribution KPIs -2016 Extended Edition makes for a valuable addition to any KPI Library used by professionals involved with the Logistics Distribution industry in general.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sk0168201
- Publication date: March 2018
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 5.68 MB
- Pages: 106
Table of contents
- How to Use This Report
- Report Structure
- Report Highlights
- About The KPI Institute
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2016 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2016 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Advice on KPI Selection
- KPI Documentation Guidelines
- Target Setting: From Theory to Practice
- Data Gathering Dimensions
- Enhancing Performance Data Through Visualization
- Data Analysis
- KPI Reporting
- Logistics and Distribution Industry
- Top 25 Logistics and Distribution KPIs of 2009-2015
- Template description: page1
- Template description: page2
- Appendix A: Related Reports
- Appendix B: Reference Collection of Books
- Appendix C: Performance Management Toolkits
- Appendix D: Performance Magazine
- Appendix E: Memberships
- Appendix F: Subscriptions
- Appendix G: Training Courses
- Appendix H: Advisory Services
- Appendix I: Software
- Appendix J: Glossary of Terms
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details