Top 25 Local Government KPIs of 2010
From Dunedin in New Zealand to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia and New York in the USA, municipalities track their performance to ensure the quality of living standards within local communities are maintained and increased.
The Top 25 Local Government KPIs of 2010 report is a comprehensive analysis on the most popular Local Government KPIs in 2010, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About the Local Government industry
Local public administration includes activities of a governmental nature, normally carried out by the public administration at a local level. This includes the enactment and judicial interpretation of laws and their pursuant regulation, as well as the administration of programs based on them, legislative activities, taxation, public order and safety, immigration services, and the implementation of government programs. KPIs focus on the quality and impact of the service delivery to the local community
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Local Government KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs in Local Government by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Local Government KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Local Government functional area in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- % Users satisfied with public service responsiveness
- # E-public sector as an active partner in the innovation system
- % Maturity of online public service delivery
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers valuable insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2010 which are necessary for assessing and improving your performance in Local Government sector.
The top five KPIs are:
% Citizens satisfied with the public service responsiveness
# e-Public sector as an active partner in the innovation system
% Maturity of online public service delivery
# Building rehabilitation projects
# Recruit to hire ratio for job placements.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0118042
- Publication date: November 1, 2011
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 3.94 MB
- Pages: 72
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 Local Government KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 Local Government KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details