Top 25 Finance KPIs of 2010
smartKPIs.com contains close to 200 Finance KPIs grouped by 5 subcategories: Asset / Portfolio Management, Financial Stability, Forecasts & Valuation, Liquidity and Profitability. Financial metrics have a long tradition in organizations being closely integrated with Accounting KPIs.
The Top 25 Finance KPIs of 2010 report is a comprehensive analysis on the most popular Finance KPIs in 2010, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About the Finance functional area
Finance deals with sourcing, budgeting, lending and spending money while managing their time value and risk attached with the aim of generating high returns. Relevant information influences strongly the quality of decisions made in relation to capital allocation.
There are many KPIs used in this area depending on the chosen strategy and the financial sub-category envisaged:
- Asset / Portfolio Management;
- Financial Stability;
- Forecasts & Valuation;
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Finance KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs in Finance by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs ... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Finance KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Finance functional area in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- # Berry ratio
- # Labor multiplier
- % Capital acqusition ratio
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Analyses the top 25 KPIs of 2010 which are vital for assessing and improving performance if you want to excel in the Finance sector.
The top five KPIs are:
# Berry ratio
# Labor multiplier
% Capital acquisition ratio
# Liquidity ratio
% Management expense ratio (MER).
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0118042
- Publication date: November 1, 2011
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 4.17 MB
- Pages: 72
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 Finance KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 Finance KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details