Top 25 Contract Management KPIs of 2011-2012
In everyday life, there are many relations established in order to arrange social action. Therefore, a great number of contracts are "signed" without people being aware of that.
The Top 25 Contract Management KPIs of 2011 - 2012 report contains a thorough analysis on the most popular contract management KPIs in 2011-2012, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
About Contract Management as a Functional Area
Contract management is the process of contract creation, execution and administration. Moreover, it has the role to analyze the potential risks and the benefit maximization. It includes establishing terms and conditions, ensuring compliance with terms, as well as documenting and agreeing on any changes that may arise during contract's implementation or execution, so that the relationship between the parties involved is constructive and beneficial.
Contract management sub-categories on smartKPIs.com are:
- Contract value;
- Contract incidents;
- Contract monitoring;
- Contract renewal;
- Contract accuracy;
- Contract tendering.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Contract Management KPIs of 2011-2012 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for contract management as a functional area, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs … Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Contract Management KPI examples in 2011-2012 on smartKPIs.com;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for contract management in 2011-2012, top 3 is made of:
- $ Annualized contract value
- $ Terminated contract remaining value
- % Order value variance from original contract value
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Offers valuable insight into the top 25 KPIs of 2011-2012 which are essential for assessing and optimizing your performance in the Contract Management sector.
The top five KPIs are:
$ Annualized contract value
$ Terminated contract remaining value
% Order value variance from original contract value
$ Vendor fraud
% Contract compliance.
- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0128061
- Publication date: November 1, 2012
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 12 MB
- Pages: 76
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2011-2012 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Contract Management as a Functional Area
- Top 25 Contract ManagementKPIs of 2011-2012 List
- Appendix A: Related Reports
- Appendix B: Training courses
- Appendix C: Advisory services
- Appendix D: Technology solutions
- Appendix E: Glossary of terms
"The content was clear, concise and to the point. Successfully organized and easy to understand."
Organizational Development, Zeler & Company, Greece
"The content was satisfactory and up to mark."
Supervisor, Planning & Efficiency, Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details