Talent Management Processes Optimization
Talent management defines, on the one hand, an organization's commitment to attracting and selecting potential individuals and, on the other hand,managing and retaining this talent. This functional area holds an important strategic role and needs to be fully integrated within all the employee management processes of an organization.
This course offers you the opportunity to adapt and develop the processes and systems that relate to recruiting, developing and retaining a superior workforce. By going through each system, you will get practical information and develop the necessary skills to successfully implement a Talent Management strategy in your organization.
3 Key business benefits
- Obtain long term commitment and engagement of your employees through performance appraisal, coaching and career planning;
- Increase the individual performance of the employees in your organization by implementing a well-built training and education process;
- Educate and develop your future leaders pool through succession planning initiatives.
- Attract the talent your organization calls for, according to the talent needs assessment;
- Increase your retention rate and decrease your turnover rate by attracting the right employees;;
- Develop a critical and practical view on how to implement talent management as an integrated strategy complementing the organizational objectives;
- Enhance the skills you need to coordinate the implementation of a talent management strategy;
- Consolidate your initiatives by getting a new perspective of how talent management is developed in other industries and companies and access good case practices ready to be implemented;
- Get valuable insights and ideas to further develop your talent management initiatives.
- Structure the processes included in your talent management strategy;
- Learn how to develop an integrated system of talent recruitment, performance management and succession planning;
- Get a comprehensive view on creating a competency model meant at adding consistency and unity throughout all the talent management processes;
- Structure the steps of a succession management process, needed to ensure your leadership pipeline;
- Develop an employee engagement strategy.
At the end of the course, you will take a Learning Assessment Quiz, which is comprised of 75 questions.
Introduction to talent management
- Talent management fundamentals;
- The talent wheel;
- Competency based recruitment process;
- Employee performance management;
- Rewards and recognition system;
- Succession planning and management;
- Employee engagement and retention;
- Activity: Create the talent wheel in your organization
Competency based recruitment process
- Head hunting for talent;
- Competencies’ documentation process;
- Self-assessment and 360° feedback;
- Talent planning based on competencies;
- Talent promotion based on competencies;
- Talent selection based on competencies;
- Talent induction based on competencies;
- Activity: Create the competency model basis
Employee Performance Management (EPM) System
- Components of the EPM system and defining key terms;
- Key tools in EPM;
- Key performance indicators at individual level;
- The role of competencies and behaviors in EPM;
- Activity: Mind-map key tools and concepts in EPM;
- Activity: Fill in an individual performance plan.
Talent performance appraisal
- Tools for talent assessment: 9-Box;
- Methods for assessing performance;
- Methods for assessing potential;
- Preparation and roll-out of performance evaluation meetings;
- Individual development plans and the career path;
- Activity: Participate in a guided process for ideal career.
Succession planning and management
- Matching of staffing needs with individual abilities;
- Succession management roadmap;
- Succession management calendar;
- Leadership development and education;
- Effective transition to new job role;
- Measuring the succession management efforts’ impact;
- Activity: Identify suitable successors.
Employee engagement measurement
- The reason behind measuring employee engagement;
- Employee engagement surveys;
- Employee engagement reports;
- Selection of an employee engagement supplier;
- Numbers vs. behaviors in employee engagement;
- Activity: Select your employee engagement supplier
Fostering employee engagement
- Potential engagement in organizations;
- Employee engagement at individual vs. team level;
- Development of employee engagement action plans;
- Activity: Create an employee engagement action plan.
- Retention in numbers and KPIs;
- Factors that influence talent retention;
- Exit interviews;
- Thank you economy and internal clients’ perspective;
- Employer branding.
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details