State of Performance Improvement and Key Performance Indicator Practice Report 2016
State of Performance Improvement and KPI Practice Report 2016 offers insights into 26 KPI and Performance Improvement topics, from 9 demographics and garnering answers over 300 survey respondents, providing a 360° view of performance improvement initiatives.
It can help improve your business strategy by identifying the issues, trends and best practices impacting the field of performance. It highlights the latest findings from The KPI Institute’s ongoing efforts of identifying the issues, trends and best practices impacting the field of Key Performance Indicators and Performance Improvement.
The research study focused on 4 key areas of the performance management and measurement processes:
- KPI Lifecycle analyzes different stages of the performance management cycle like: KPI selection, documentation, target setting, data gathering, reporting and decision making.
- Performance Improvement System provides insights into how to better organize systems in within companies.
- Governance can help companies to better assess communication and accountability in managing performance.
- Context dives into the overall structure in which KPIs and performance improvement initiatives are used.
- 49% of respondents use a Performance Management System at operational level and 32% at strategic level;
- 23% of respondents completely align their organizational strategy with the employee performance plans, and 56% only partially;
- 18% of respondents use extensively predictive analytics.
- 35% of respondents mentioned that their organizations have implemented a Balanced Scorecard-centered PMS;
- 56% of the respondents have at least one KPI reflecting the set objectives and 39% even involve their stakeholders in the KPI selection process;
- 39% of respondents also make extensive use of standardized KPI documentation forms and 47% said that they have a clear allocation of KPI Owners;
- When it comes to software, 65% of respondents declared they use Microsoft Excel for data gathering and once more, 39% of them have tasked a corresponding Data Custodian to manage and analyze their KPIs.
Category: Research reports
Publication date: 2016
File format: PDF
Download size: 4.43 MB
"It was a good report, through which I got a clear idea about modern practices in using KPIs."
Human Resources, IDLC Finance Limited, Bangladesh
"Excellent report for understanding KPIs, useful for organization and individuals."
Human Resources and administration, Salalah Methanol Company, Oman
"The material was very useful and it helped me to better understand KPIs aspects: how to be created, applied, used by pushing the team forward for their maximum performance."
Raw Materials Sales Manager, Arabian Agricultural Services Company, Saudi Arabia
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details