State of Employee Performance
The Employee Performance Audit is an in-depth analysis of an entity set of processes, instruments and practices used to measure, monitor and evaluate employee's contribution to the organizational overal scuccess. The audit process is focused on:
1. Determining the efficiency employee performance employee performance measurement instruments
2. Identifying the gaps between employee performance evalution process and the other enabler sistems in place (Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management, Succession planning, Career Planning)
3. Assessing the allignment between Individual Objectives to Departmental and Organizational Objectives.
To reach a high level of objectivity and relevance for the client organization, the audit service is deployed through a combination of 3 types of instruments.
1. The Employee Performance Maturity Model – a questionnaire meant to assess multiple dimensions of organizational capability in managing employee performance.
2. Internal Documents Analysis – a team of subject matter experts is responsible for reviewing internal documents such as: job descriptions, competencies catalogue, KPI lists, individual scorecards, data gathering process, performance evaluation process.
3. Interviews with Key Stakeholders – the purpose of the 30 minutes interview with key stakeholders is to gain more insights into how processes and tools are used within the organization as how they are being perceived in terms of outputs generated.
After assessing the insights provided by each instrument, the entity can fall into one of the below maturity levels and discover how it can exceed to the next level:
1. Setting project requirements (Documentation, timeline, resources involved)
2. Filling the Maturity Model Form
3.Analysis of client internal documentation
4. Stakeholders interviews
5. Drafting the Audit Report
6. Report prezentation and Project Closing
7. Follow-up plan development
1. Internal documentation processed
2. Maturity model inputs processed
3. Interviews inputs processed
4. Audit report drafted
5. Follow-up plan developed
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details