Performance Benchmarking for Electricity Utilities
Summary outline of the webinar
Operating in a highly demanding, risky and regulated environment can add extra pressure for companies in the field when talking about building a comprehensive performance measurement framework and activating the right KPIs.
Moreover, being able to find relevant benchmarks and compare performance levels with the ones of one’s competitors in the context of a very inhomogeneous industry can be a real challenge for practitioner.
Main topics covered
- Performance measurement challenges within the Electricity Utilities;
- Findings for Operations;
- Findings for Human Capital;
- Findings for Customers;
- Findings for Environmental Impact;
- Findings for Corporate Governance.
Key Learning Points
- Identify the industry’s performance level within the electricity utilities;
- Enable practitioners to activate new KPIs within their organizations;
- Generate added value from a benchmarking initiative.
Technical info (online streaming format)
"Many thanks for an insightful webinar, I found it most engaging. I look forward to hearing for the future presentations."
Head of Reporting and Analytics, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd, Switzerland
“It was interesting because some ideas were new to me. It was also a well-structured presentation with good explanations for the subject matter.”
IT Consultant, Automatic Data Processing, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent content of the presentation. All the main aspects were presented in a clear and specific manner. Thank you!”
HR Manager, Bank4you, Ukraine
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details