How to conduct an Employee Performance Management Audit
Summary outline of the webinar
Organizations are always looking for a way forward, for solutions to overcome challenges. Employee Performance Management means more than simply defining individual roles, behavioral patterns and competency requirements; it’s about gaining a shared understanding of an organization’s identity and purpose. Employees are the foundation of performance excellence, so it is extremely important that organizations raise awareness on the individual contribution of their employees in achieving the goals and objectives set forth.
This webinar will teach participants how to assess whether their organization is making the best use of its employee performance measurement & management tools and resources. The maturity assessment of the employee performance management capability is conducted in order to identify relevant aspects that can be improved in key knowledge areas: Employee Performance Planning, Measurement, Review, Improvement, Recognition and Governance.
Main topics covered
- The benefits of the Employee Performance Management Audit;
- Key knowledge areas;
- Maturity models;
- Audit process;
- Audit outputs.
Key Learning Points
- How to support organizational competitive advantage through Employee Performance Management Audit;
- Understand the impact of conducting an Employee Performance Management Audit;
- Get familiar with the main tools used for auditing the Employee Performance Management capability;
- Get valuable insights on the audit process and the use of the audit outputs.
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details