Certified Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner Online Course
The Integrated Performance Maturity Model Framework embeds in its development over 10 years of research in the field of performance management architecture development and the use of maturity models for capability diagnosis.
This educational program which embeds as a critical component the direct application of gained knowledge in practice presents a structured methodology to assess the maturity of performance management architectures for 5 capabilities: strategic planning, performance measurement, performance management, performance culture and employee performance management. It involves the use of a proprietary Integrated Performance Maturity Model Framework with the scope of mapping maturity gaps and identifying the next actions that will ensure improvement.
The learning experience starts with building the fundamental knowledge through a 3 days training course – Certified Performance Audit Professional. Afterwards, the trainee has to conduct a pilot audit on all 5 frameworks of the Integrated Performance Maturity Model in order to prove his skills to become a Certified Performance Audit Practitioner. The audited organization will receive a complete audit report endorsed by the GPA Unit & The KPI Institute and a Certificate of Recognitions, reflecting the maturity level of its performance management system for each of the 5 frameworks and also overall as part of this educational program.
Key business benefits
- Enhance your knowledge in performance management;
- Obtain these unique certifications at international level, as a Certified Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner;
- Develop skills to assess performance management systems;
- Offer recommendations to improve performance management systems in order to shift organizations to the next maturity level;
- Covert this educational program into a comprehensive audit for your organization’s Performance Management System and receive a Certificate of Recognition for the organizational performance management maturity level at no additional cost.
- Understand key best practices in performance management;
- Apply the Integrated Performance Maturity Model;
- Interpret survey data and perform primary statistical analysis;
- Analyze performance management tools;
- Improve communication skills in the relationship auditor-auditee;
- Develop system thinking and critical thinking;
- Elaborate recommendations for performance management system improvement;
- Conduct and elaborate a full audit report.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. You will receive the Certified Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner diploma after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
What is the difference between the face-to-face course and the online course?
The course structure is the same, regardless of the delivery method. However, the autonomy given by the self-paced instruction is balanced by the lack of live interaction with the facilitator and other participants while attending.
What are the prerequisites for taking a course?
There is no prerequisites required.
Who should I contact if I have questions throughout the course?
You can communicate with your instructor through the eLearning forum or by email. You are highly encouraged to use these modes of communications.
How do I register for an online course?
You can register for an online course the same way you would register for any training course organized by The KPI Institute.
If you enroll through The KPI Institute Store you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions for accessing your online course. If you enroll by fax or telephone, you will also receive your confirmation by email.
How can I download course materials?
Downloadable course materials are available on our eLearning Platform. These include course slides, assignment templates and supplemental documents that will help you brush up or dive deeper on concepts within that course. However, video presentations are not available for download.
What kind of computer equipment do I need in order to take an online course?
Operating Systems: Windows 7 and newer, Mac OSX 10.6 and newer, Linux - chromeOS.
Who do I contact for technical support?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, contact our Customer Service team: email@example.com or +61 3 9028 2223
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details