Certificate in Influential Communication Skills
The aim of this course is to assist participants in becoming a more effective communicator by learning how to identify people’s thinking patterns, and by tailoring their communication accordingly. Getting a better understanding of how to communicate with others as well as how others communicate with you will result in improved business and personal relationships. Moreover, this course will help in fine-tune the way participants interact with others, which can be the key to your workplace and overall success.
Key business benefits
- Increase awareness about communicating with different cultural backgrounds;
- Using diplomatic assertiveness in business daily practices;
- Recognises the consequences of ineffective communication in achieving business related results.
- Creative Thinking;
- Critical Thinking;
- Self confidence.
- Utilize communication tools and skills for better understanding;
- Discover different personal communication styles;
- Understand and harness the power of body language;
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations;
- Unlock the secrets of influence for effective communication;
- Understand Elements of Communication;
- Managing Criticism Assertively;
- How to say “no” assertively;
- Provide feedback effectively.
- Introduction to Communication;
- Elements of Effective Communication;
- The Communication Proces.
- Sources of Miscommunication: Barriers;
- Overcoming Communication Barriers.
- Improving Cross-Cultural Communication;
- Managing Perceptions and Biases.
- Understanding Communication Styles;
- Hearing versus Listening;
- Mastering Active Listening;
- Asking the Right Questions.
- Passive, Aggressive and Assertive Behaviour.
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Elements of Communication;
- Understanding Conflict.
- Conflict Management Styles;
- Mastering Conflict Management Skills.
- Learning to Say No;
- The Value of Feedback;
- Positive and Negative Feedback;
- Giving Constructive Criticism;
- Dealing with Negative Criticism.
Learning and Development
Nizar Baidoun is a professional trainer, equipped with more than 5500 training hours in 16 different industries, since 1999.
Mr. Nizar has develop vast practical and first-hand experience as a result of training various reputable organizations, to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of their employees and operations, through tailored interventions that best suit clients’ challenges and needs; aligned to local and organizational culture, to ensure harmony and applicability.
As a professional, Nizar has held senior managerial positions in a number of reputable organizations. He was the Training Manager in the Commercial Bank of Kuwait, where he managed and supervised the entire training and development functions for the entire bank.
Prior to that, he held the position of the Commercial Manager in a wholesale company, where he managed and supervised a 2-million $ sales portfolio.
Nizar has an MBA (Kuwait), BCom and DCS (Canada) and pursue his PhD (UK). In addition, he is a certified speaker by the International Academy of Human Resources Management.
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details