Certificate in Change Management
Nowadays, organisational changes succeed with breakneck rapidity, and employees should keep up the pace. Or at least, this is the main expectation in high-performing organisations. But in reality, is this possible? Lacking the specific abilities to manage the large variety of transitions which overlap, people’s productivity and motivation are decreasing. During this course, participants will discover strategies to go through the permanent process of change and be prepared to embrace new change.
Key business benefits
- Examples of case studies and experimenting with specific situations that can occur in everyday life during the implementation of processes of change both at individual and organizational level;
- An interactive course focusing on practical issues (combating resistance to change, managing the emotional carousel of change and the process of accepting change), and the use of change management analysis tools (SWOT analysis);
- Providing models of good practice and finding tangible solutions to case studies under analysis.
- How to plan change;
- Understand team dynamics in a process of change;
- How to obtain the team's commitment to change;
- How to provide information about the change process;
- How to manage change resistance;
- How to maintain people's commitment.
- Know the importance of change management;
- Know the main features of implementing such management;
- To acquire knowledge about change management and agile approach;
- Evaluate their own contribution in implementing change management;
- Acquire desirable behavioral change management behaviors;
- Understand forces which determine the process of change;
- Recognize the impact of change over people;
- Define 5 distinct phases during their own calibration to change;
- Be able to assume the process of change;
- Demonstrate the ability of implementing change;
- Be able to lead people through the process of organizational change.
Session 1: Key concepts about change
- Recognition of signs of change;
- Choosing the positive change;
- Accepting and adapting to change;
- Empowering people and experimenting with alternatives;
- Communicating vision and expected results;
- Celebrating success.
Session 2: Theoretical models of change
- John Kotter's Model;
- Change Management in 8 Steps;
- The Kurt Lewin model;
- Schein's expanded Lewin's model;
- The organizational transition model;
- The Burke-Litwin model.
Session 3: Methods of addressing change in organizations
- Reactive change and active pro change;
- Unplanned change;
- The planned change;
- The required change;
- Participatory change;
- The negotiated change.
Session 4: Learning organization
Session 5: Resistance to change
Session 6: External forces that cause change in the organization
Session 7: Internal forces that cause change in the organization
- The balance of forces of change after K. Lewin.
Session 8: Staff involved in organizational development and change
- Who is involved in organizational and changing development
Training and Development
As a marketing specialist and management consultant, having more than 17 years of experience in marketing, management and training, Radu Silaghi has coordinated more than 70 projects in different areas like: training, team building, marketing/management consulting and staff development projects in his area of expertise (communication, management, leadership, emotional intelligence, customer care, motivation, delegation, marketing, time management, coaching), offering specific services tailored to the needs of the clients.
As a facilitator, he delivered courses in different areas such as: sales, negotiation and client relationship competencies, communication and leadership, personal branding, team building for different companies.
Radu’s education includes a Bachelor degree in Economics and a Master degree in the same field, both provided by the “Babes-Bolyai” University from Cluj-Napoca. In the faculty, he has studied performance management, organizational culture, institutional communication, marketing and management. He has obtained the trainer diploma from the National Accreditation Association in Romania which certifies his abilities and skills in facilitating workshops and courses.
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details