Performance Measurement Audit
Get a new perspective on Performance Measurement, discover best practices and identify opportunities to improve your performance.
The service relies on 3 instruments:
1. Self- Assessment Maturity Survey – a questionnaire meant to assess key aspects of the performance measurement capability.
2. Internal Documents Analysis – a team of subject matter experts is responsible for reviewing internal documents like KPI lists or reports, scorecards, dashboards, data gathering process maps.
3. Interviews with Key Stakeholders – the purpose of the interviews with the key stakeholders is to gain more insights into how processes and tools are deployed in practice.
After assessing the insights provided by each instrument, the entity can fall into one of the below maturity levels and discover how it can exceed to the next level:
Performance Measurement Audit Steps:
1. Project initiation
2. Survey Deployment
3. Survey results analysis
4. Documentation assessment
5. Schedule & conduct interviews
6. Data interpretation
7. Report Writing
8. Audit Outputs presentation
9. Official recognition
The main service to be offered by the GPA Unit will be the Performance Maturity Audit which can be generated for any of the maturity model frameworks available.
It will generate 2 sets of reports each including a visual representations through Dashboards & Infographics:
- Performance Audit Report
- Performance Audit Dashboard
- Roadmap for Improvement Report
- Roadmap for Improvement Infographic
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details