OKRs - the link between strategic and individual objectives
Summary outline of the webinar
It is only natural that the success of a framework in companies such as Intel, Google, Amazon or LinkedIn will increase its popularity and transform it in a trend, with more and more organizations wanting to follow their footsteps.
Hence, there is an increasing desire in organizations to adopt the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) system for setting and monitoring their quarterly objectives.
During this webinar, I invite you to a discussion on the benefits of setting OKRs and do’s and don’ts when undertaking this process.
Main topics covered
• What are OKRs?
• How can OKRs help an organization?
• How to set OKRs?
• What not to do when setting OKRs?
Key Learning Points
• Understand the concept of OKRs;
• Identify the key benefits an OKR system can have for an organization;
• Discover the main steps of setting OKRs;
• Receive in practice recommendations for OKRs implementation.
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details
- Agriculture 4 items
- Arts & Culture 5 items
- Construction & Capital Works 1 item
- Customs 1 item
- Education & Training 2 items
- Financial Institutions 4 items
- Government - State / Federal 4 items
- Government – Local 4 items
- Healthcare 16 items
- Hospitality & Tourism 12 items
- Infrastructure Operations 5 items
- Media 2 items
- Non-profit / Non-governmental 2 items
- Postal & Courier Services 1 item
- Professional Services 9 items
- Publishing 1 item
- Real Estate / Property 13 items
- Resources 4 items
- Retail 8 items
- Sport Management 8 items
- Telecommunications / Call Center 7 items
- Transportation 5 items
- Utilities 15 items
- N/A 245 items
- Balanced Scorecard System 13 items
- Benchmarking 24 items
- Customer Service 8 items
- Data Analysis 13 items
- Data Visualization 3 items
- Employee Performance 29 items
- Innovation Performance 2 items
- Performance Improvement 79 items
- Performance Measurement 174 items
- Personal Performance 3 items
- Strategy and Business Planning 7 items
- Supplier Performance 1 item
- N/A 22 items