KPI Performance Management Architecture
The KPI Performance Management Architecture training course provides you with the knowledge needed to develop a sound KPI Management Framework that will eventually maximize the value of performance measurement within organizations.
The main aspects to be further developed are:
- Relevant KPI selection;
- Standardization of templates used;
- Integration and alignment of performance management tools, such as Strategy Maps, Scorecards, Dashboards and Portfolio of Initiatives.
3 Key business benefits
- Improve the performance of your company by applying a sound performance management framework;
- Obtain better results by creating an integrated performance management system (organizational, departmental and individual);
- Enhance organizational performance by properly assessing employee performance;
- Obtain higher mastery in measuring and managing performance through practical KPI exercises;
- Access relevant best practices for developing a KPI Performance Management Architecture;
- Enhance performance management by using tools such as the KPI documentation form, scorecard and dashboard;
- Access rigorous tools that help you implement a KPI Management Framework by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs.
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process.
- Comprehend the strong connection between value drivers, objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- Create an integrated KPI Performance Management Architecture;
- Apply best practice techniques to KPI selection;
- Cascade the KPI Performance Management Architecture to lower organizational levels;
- Develop relevant performance evaluation criteria for employees.
Day 1 - A KPI performance management architecture
Performance integration overview
- Performance management and integration;
- Performance management systems architecture;
- Value drivers, objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- KPI naming standards and the use of terminology.
- KPI lifecycle;
- KPI selection process;
- Techniques for KPI selection;
- KPIs in practice.
Performance management tools in practice
- Scorecards, dashboards and heathogram;
- Organizational scorecard and dashboard design;
- Best practices in using industry specific performance management tools
Day 2 - KPI performance management architecture cascading process
KPI performance management architecture at operational level
- Departmental scorecard and dashboard design;
- Departmental initiatives aligned to the strategy.
KPI performance management architecture at individual level
- Individual contribution mapped to strategy achievement;
- Performance criteria for employees;
- Individual scorecard.
Review and Learning Assessment Quiz
- Benefits of using an integrated performance management system;
- 10 takeaways to put in practice;
- Learning assessment quiz.
Obtain higher mastery in measuring and managing performance through practical KPI exercises;
Access relevant best practices for developing a KPI Performance Management Architecture;
Enhance performance management by using tools such as the KPI documentation form, scorecard and dashboard;
Access rigorous tools that help you implement a KPI Management Framework by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs;
Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process.
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details