HR Performance Management System Toolkit
The HR Performance Management System Toolkit is a ready-to-use collection of pre-populated templates for managing performance of the HR department and monitoring its contribution to the overall organizational performance.
The toolkit provides the instrumentary needed to put in place a sound and comprehensive HR performance management and measurement system.
- HR Performance Management System Architecture - a visual snapshot of the overall system for managing and measuring HR performance, including the system tools and processes and the connections between them.
- Human Resources Department Desired State of Evolution - the visual representation of the HR department's desired evolution for the following 3 to 5 years, in terms of mission, vision, targets, values and value drivers, with its three levels: Purpose & Identity, Desired State and Vision Statement.
- Human Resources Department Strategy Map - the mapping of the Human Resources department (annual) objectives and the relations between them, grouped by the four Balanced Scorecard perspectives.
- Human Resources Performance Scorecard - the collection of the most important HR KPIs for the Human Resources department, derived from the objectives in the HR Strategy Map, also grouped by the BSC perspectives.
- Human Resources Performance Dashboard - the repository of the most relevant KPIs that reflect HR department contribution to the overall organizational performance.
- Human Resources Department Portfolio of Initiatives - the collection of the initiatives conducted by the Human Resources department, reflecting the objective the initiative responds to, the status of each initiative, the person responsible, budget allocated, start and end date and other similar data.
- Monthly HR Performance Management Process - the representation of the flow within the monthly performance management process, including actions such as data collection, completion of the performance reports, communication of the performance results, performance review meetings and establishment of performance improvement initiatives.
- HR KPIs for Dashboard and Scorecard - contains the collection of all KPIs included in the HR Performance Scorecard and HR Performance Dashboard, available in pdf format, integrally documented according to smartKPIs.com documentation standards and template.
Customizing the HR Performance Management System Toolkit
- While pre-populated with thoroughly documented KPIs and other sample data, the templates in the toolkit can be customized by customers for internal use within their organization;
- Renaming, adding new data into the spreadsheets and changing templates' design can be easily done without affecting the integrity of the templates;
- A HR Performance Management System Toolkit Administrator Guide is included with each purchase, making templates' customization for the specific needs of each HR department an easy process;
- Template customization support is provided by at cost by the smartKPIs.com team.
Buy now the HR Performance Management System Toolkit and benefit of this valuable resource immediately by downloading it electronically upon checkout!
- Product ID: sK0116031
- Category: Performance Management Toolkit
- Formats: Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point 2007 and PDF
- Download size: 6.5 MB
- Files: 11
- Publication date: 1 March 2011
- A ready-to-use toolkit with a set of 7 pre-populated templates used for managing and measuring HR performance;
- All templates are filled in with relevant data, their use requiring limited effort for adaptating to the organization's specific needs;
- All KPIs that populate the HR Performance Scorecard and HR Performance Dashboard are in complete documentation form, making their use an easy process;
- A complete set of tools for developing and using a comprehensive HR Performance Management System;
|"smartKPIs.com provided a simple yet powerful
scorecard and dashboard model to start building
our own with our business intelligence tools."
|"I was pleasantly surprised of the level of experience
and knowledge of the smartKPIs.com team. The toolkit
delivered was what I had anticipated to be."
|Humberto E Della Torre, El Salvador||Alex Giammona, Australia|
Online Purchasing Instructions
Choose a product and add it to the cart
Add more products or proceed to checkout
Fill in all the information and finalize the order
Check your email for confirmation and details